What is it?
It is a DSTIKE version bad usb tool.It is also an Arduino Leonardo developement board.
Why did you make it?
Every one knows Hak5 usb rubber ducky is a great tool. I created my own version based on it.
What makes it special?
- Including a 128MB TF card
- Including a white casing.
- The red light indicates an issue with the TF card or it's not inserted.
- The green light indicates that the TF card is working properly.
- Supports 21 types of scripts.
- The TF card contains source code and 21 TXT files.
- Including a 21-button infrared remote control.
If you are not a professional, please do not modify the source code. You only need to modify the content inside the TXT files. You can go to hak5 to learn about ducky scripts.
This product includes a shell identical to that of the White Ducky. However, you need to cut the shell to attach the board.