This product must connect with GPIO3~ GPIO8
What is it?
It is a small device that could tell battery life via IIC. It integrated charging function and you can use it as a small UPS for raspberry pi. Although it is designed for raspberry pi but it is also compatible with Arduino, NodeMCU or other boards. If you want to know more how to use it please have a look here:
Why did you make it?
I am planing this small device for a long time. I know customers have kinds of batteries like 18650,Polymer battery...etc. So why not use them as UPS and could be monitored?
As this device connect battery directly with raspberry pi without any regulators, there will not be any other power consumption.
What makes it special?
- max17043 integrated:Maxim's Patented Algorithm, accurate voltage and remaining power readings of lithium battery
- Programmable Low Power Alert Interrupt Threshold
- Battery Reverse Connection Protection
- Charging function integrated: 5V/0.6A
- 1 Switch could control fan