What is it?
It is a ESP32 Watch development board. There are two versions: OLED version and TFT color version. Both version share the same bottom board.
Why did you make it?
This product was planned at the same time of deauther wristband. I learned a lot of experience from deauther wristband and I knew ESP32 is a better choice for a "Watch".
The breakout pads are also designed to connect different sensors.
TX/RX could be used to communicate with computer or other control board.
17/16 is IIC port could be connected with RTC module or other IIC sensors.
SVP/SVN could input ADC signals.
25/26 could output DAC signals.
What makes it special?
- Small size: 3.8x4.5cm
- Double 4 layer board
- 600mAh battery inside
- On/OFF Power Switch
- OLED version:1.3OLED SH1106(SDA-17,SCL-16)
- TFT color version: ST7789 240*240 LCD(SDA-17,SCL-16,DC-22,RES-23)
- WS2812b RGB LED-33
- Navigation Button(Up-19,Center-18,Down-5)
- OLED version external slide button(22,23)
- Highlight LED(27)
- Indicate charging LED(On means Charging,OFF means Full)
- Reset and Flash Button at Bottom board
- Breakout GPIOs(TX,RX,17,16,SVP,SVN,25,26,GND,3V)
SD Card support