Frome V4 we use customized 4MB flash ESP-07!
The newest software version is V2.1.0.If you receive old version you can update it yourself.This product does not include a battery.
We recommed two LG 3350 mAh flat 18650 battery.
What is it
This ESP8266 development board comes with an integrated 18650 charging system, OLED display and a 3 way momentary slide switch.
It comes installed with the latest ESP8266 Deauther software.
With this software, you can perform different attacks to test WiFi networks.
Please note that the ESP8266 does only support 2.4GHz. For more details on the software, visit:
You can also use it to develop your own software. It is simple to use, just like any other ESP8266 development board.
GPIOs and hardware info
- Display: SH1106 1.3" OLED
- Display SDA: GPIO 5 (D1)
- Display SCL/SCK: GPIO 4 (D2)
- WS2812b LED: GPIO 15 (D8)
- Button Up: GPIO 12
- Button Down: GPIO 13
- Button Select: GPIO 14
Why did you make it
I designed this development board specially for Spacehuhn's great project: ESP8266 Deauther
It has been authorized by him and is officially supported.
Thanks to every customer that leaves feedback! I will keep improving this board.
What makes it special
- Only ~100mA power usage
- Up to 35h of battery life with a 3500mAh 18650 cell
- Included 8dB antenna and Arcylic case
- 4 LEDs to indicate battery status in real time
- Reverse LED indicate wrong battery direction
- Power button: Click to turn on, double click to turn off,long click will open high light LED
- Protection: short, over charging, over discharging, temperature,polarity
- Break out GPIOs of ESP8266
Use it only for testing and educational purposes against your own devices!
I don't take responsibility for what you do with it.
Please check the legal regulations for your country to make sure you don't violate any laws.
Design files and schematic