What is it?
D-duino V5 has a optimized circuit compare to last version ESP-07+2dBi antenna performs the best result of ESP8266.
Why did you make it?
I hope my D-duino could be a cool project for most of makers.
What makes it special?
- ESP-07 built in.
- 2dBi antenna included
- 12 digital pins write/read/interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire supported(except D0)
- 1 analog input
- Integrated 0.96″ OLED
- Micro USB connection
- Compatible with Arduino
- Compatible with NodeMCU(Lua for ESP8266)
- Flash button and RST botton moved to front
- D1(GPIO5) is always connected to OLED's SDA pin.
- D2(GPIO4) is always connected to OLED's SCL pin.