What is Packet Monitor?
It is a ESP8266 development board.Packet Monitor program is pre-flashed.You can also program it yourself!
Did you ever wonder how many data packets are flying around you right now?! This little project tells you how many Wi-Fi packets are sent every second and on which channel. It's not limited to one network, it scans all traffic on one channel.
Why did you make it?
Mr spacehuhn is really a cool guy we keep cooperating with him and release this preflashed board.
You can check his github there are a lot of cool projects.
What makes it special?
- 12 digital pins write/read/interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire supported(except D0)
- 1 analog input
- Integrated 1.3″ OLED
- Micro USB connection
- Compatible with Arduino
- Compatible with NodeMCU(Lua for ESP8266)
- Micro USB updated
- Flash button and RST botton moved to front
- D1(GPIO5) is always connected to OLED's SDA pin.
- D2(GPIO4) is always connected to OLED's SCL pin.
- 2dBi antenna included
You have to install CP2102 driver and OLED library first.