New version update log:
- Color changed to Blue.
- Optimized circuit more stable.
- Break out flash button.
- Added reverse protection
What is it?
This is an ESP32 version Packet monitor.
Did you ever wonder how many data packets are flying around you right now?! This little project tells you how many Wi-Fi packets are sent every second and on which channel. It's not limited to one network, it scans all traffic on one channel. It's not limited to one network, it scans all traffic on one channel.
This board could record WiFi packets into a PCAP file.
Why did you make it?
Mr spacehuhn is really a cool guy. This is another collaboration with him to release this preflashed board.
You can check his GitHub there are a lot of cool projects.
What makes it special?
- 1.3 OLED integrated(GPIO26-SDA,GPIO27-SCL)
- 1A charging/discharging
- Overcharging protection, discharging protection,reverse protection
- Indicate LED(RED means charging, GREEN means full)
- ESP32-Wrover inside(4MB Flash+4MB PSRAM)
- Auto download function integrated
- SD-card function integrated
- 1 control button(GPIO5)
- Flash button and rst button
SD cad pin map
Button and RGB LED Test code: