What is it?
It is a customized wifi module designed by DSTIKE. The core processor ESP8266 integrates the industry-leading Tensilica L106 ultra-low-power 32-bit micro MCU in a small package with 16-bit Lite mode, clocked at Supports 80 MHz and 160 MHz, supports RTOS, and integrates Wi-Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA. The module supports standard IEEE802.11 b/g/n protocol and complete TCP/IP protocol stack. Users can use this module to realize wireless network connection. The appearance size of the module is 16mm×21.2mm×3mm, and it uses a 4MB capacity SPI Flash packaged in SOP-210 mil with a ceramic antenna.
Why did you make it?
Other brands ESP-07 or ESP-07s have only 1MB flash. Deauther can not run smoothly. We decide to cutomize 4MB flash ESP-07 to make deauther more stable.
CPU and Memory
- Processor: L106 32-bit RISC microprocessor core based on the Tensilica Xtensa Diamond Standard 106Micro running at 80 MHz
- RAM size < 36kB, that is to say, when ESP8266EX is working under the station mode and is connected to the router, programmable space accessible to user in heap and data section is around 36kB.)
- External SPI Flash: mounted with 4Mb esp07 flash to store user programs.
- the frequency of crystal oscillators supported include 40MHz, 26MHz and 24MHz.
- UART Support 300 ~ 4608000 bps ˈDefault 115200 bps
- Package SMD16 for esp07
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, and power management units
- Supports antenna diversity
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP operation modes
- +20dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Support Smart Link Function for both Android and iOS devices
Advanced Peripheral Interfaces
- Integrated 10-bit ADC
- SDIO 2.0, (H) SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IRDA, PWM, GPIO
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4s guard interval
- Deep sleep power <10uA, Power down leakage current < 5uA
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- Operating temperature range -40C ~ 125C