What is it?
D-duino means "Display Duino" D-duino-V6 = ESP8266 + TFT screen It is a esp8266 development board.
Why did you make it?
I start D-duino project since 2015. You can check my blog to see the past versions I made. All the past versions revolved around 0.96 OLED and 1.3 OLED. It is time to make D-duino support color TFT screen.
GPIOs and hardware info:
- Display: ST7789 1.3" Screen
- Display SDA(MOSI): GPIO 4
- Display SCL/SCK: GPIO 5
- Display DC: GPIO 0
- Display RST: GPIO2
- Display Background LED : GPIO16 (Low will close BackGround)
- Resolution: 240*240
- WS2812b LED: GPIO 15
- Button Up: GPIO 12
- Button Down: GPIO 13
- Button Select: GPIO 14
All ESP8266 pins break out.
What makes it special?
- ~120mA power usage
- LM39100 Low Voltage Low-Dropout Regulator
- All GPIO breakouts and 3.3 and 5V output
- 2 LEDs to indicate battery charging status (Red:Charging,Green:Full)
- Protection: short, over charging, over discharging, temperature, reverse
1.Install environment for Dstike board
2.Install OLED library
3.Install Adafruit NeoPixel Library
4.Upload code example