Color changed to Blue
TP4056 upgraded to TP4056X
Added battery connector
What is it
This tiny ESP8266 development board is a small version of our WiFideauther projects. It comes installed with the latest ESP8266 Deauther software.
With this software, you can perform different attacks to test WiFi networks.
Please note that the ESP8266 does only support 2.4GHz. For more details on the software, visit:
You can also use it to develop your own software. It is simple to use, just like any other ESP8266 development board.
GPIOs and hardware info
- Display: SH1106 1.3" OLED
- Display SDA: GPIO 5 (D1)
- Display SCL/SCK: GPIO 4 (D2)
- WS2812b LED: GPIO 15 (D8)
- Button Up: GPIO 12
- Button Down: GPIO 13
- Button Select: GPIO 14
- High Light LED: GPIO16
- All ESP07 pins break out.
Why did you make it
I designed this development board specially for Spacehuhn's great project: ESP8266 Deauther
It has been authorized by him and is officially supported.
Thanks to every customer that leaves feedback! I will keep improving this board.
What makes it special
- Only ~80mA power usage
- LM39100 Low Voltage Low-Dropout Regulator
- TP4056+PL5353A battery protection solution
- Included 2dB antenna
- All GPIO breakouts and 3.3 and 5V output
- 2 LEDs to indicate battery charging status (Red:Charging,Green:Full)
- Protection: short, over charging, over discharging, temperature
Use it only for testing and educational purposes against your own devices!
I don't take responsibility for what you do with it.
Please check the legal regulations for your country to make sure you don't violate any laws.