- Pin connection changed to FPC connection
- High Light LED moved to back
- RST button and Flash button moved to back
- Power switch changed
- Added one button(GPIO 2)
- New PCB design increased wifi range
What is it
Deauther Wrist Band is still an ESP8266 development board, but you can wear it like a smartwatch.
This ESP8266 development board comes with a 600mAh battery, OLED display and a 3-way momentary slide switch.
It comes installed with the latest ESP8266 Deauther software. With this software, you can perform different attacks to test WiFi networks.
Please note that the ESP8266 does only support 2.4GHz. For more details on the software, visit here.
You can also use it to develop your own software. It is simple to use, just like any other ESP8266 development board.
GPIOs and hardware info
- Display: SH1106 1.3" OLED
- Display SDA: GPIO 5 (D1)
- Display SCL/SCK: GPIO 4 (D2)
- WS2812b LED: GPIO 15 (D8)
- Button Up: GPIO 12
- Button Down: GPIO 13
- Button Select: GPIO 14
- High Light LED: GPIO 16
- Side Button: GPIO0,GPIO2,RST
Why did you make it
I designed this development board especially for Spacehuhn's great project: ESP8266 Deauther. It has been authorized by him and is officially supported.
Thanks to every customer that leaves feedback! I will keep improving this board.
What makes it special
- Only ~80mA power usage
- Up to around 7 hours work time
- 200 mA charging current
- Indicate charging LED (Red means charging, off means full)
- Included 8dB antenna and 2dB antenna
- Power Switch (Strongly recommend turn it off when charging)
- Protection: short, overcharging, over discharging, temperature
Use it only for testing and educational purposes against your own devices! I don't take responsibility for what you do with it.
Please check the legal regulations for your country to make sure you don't violate any laws.